- Monitoring, reporting and improving existing models performance.
- Create equity portfolios with quantitative factor research and machine learning algorithms.
- Assist with research on both short- , medium ,and long-term analytical projects, with growing responsibility
- Maintain a factor database consisting of company financial items, big data, and macro data
- Take primary responsibility for producing weekly stock ranking.
- Prepare charts and tables for strategists, clients, and research publications
- BA/BS or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Financial Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics, Economics, or related field
- 1 to 3 years of work experience optional.
- Proficiency in a preferred statistical software program (Python, R) and Microsoft Excel
- Advanced statistics including predictive modeling, statistical sampling, and optimization.
- Familiarity with machine learning methodologies and multi-factors model preferred.
- Experience using quantitative skills to manipulate large datasets using statistical programs
- Extremely strong work ethic and willingness to accept senior analysts’ guidance
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and interact with associates at all levels
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to work with minimal supervision
IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Full Time, Permanent
Number of positions:
Why you should join us:
At Tenjin AI, we are bringing a hedge fund affordable by All. We work with the newest technologies with the goal of delivering the best experience to our users in a scalable manner, with high-performance and availability. If you love to be challenged intellectually, rest assured we have plenty of them for you. We follow an open and free work culture, where you are encouraged to ask questions, learn, and teach. We offer a fast-paced environment where you take ownership of what you design and deliver. If you are looking for a move where you will find a reason to wake up every morning and rush to work, come join us.