Tenjin Calculator is for illustrative purposes only, and is based upon a hypothetical annualized return that is adjustable via the “Tenjin Strategies net annualized return” slider. Investing involves risk and past performance is not a guarantee of future results.
- Tenjin AI Capital Advisors LLC provides advisory services under the brand name Tenjin AI. The content in this document is provided for informational purposes only. No material should be considered as investment advice directly, indirectly, implicitly, or in any manner whatsoever.
- This report is for the personal use of the authorised recipient only and is not for public distribution and should not be reproduced or redistributed to any third party or in any form without Tenjin AI’s permission.
- Net performance is the results of a portfolio (or portions of a portfolio that are included in extracted performance) after the deduction of all fees which is 1.00% and expenses that a client or investor has paid or would have paid in connection with the investment advisor’s investment advisory services to the relevant portfolio. (Fees and expenses are advisory fees, advisory fees paid to an underlying investment vehicle, and payments by the IA for which the client or investor reimburses the IA. Although these can exclude the custodian fees paid to a bank or other third party organization for safekeeping of funds.)
- Backtested performance and past live trading performance are NOT indicators of future actual results. The results reflect performance of a strategy not historically offered to investors and do NOT represent returns that any investor actually attained. Backtested results are calculated by the retroactive application of a model constructed on the basis of historical data and based on assumptions integral to the model which may or may not be testable and are subject to losses.
- The backtesting process assumes that the strategy would have been able to purchase the securities recommended by the model and the markets were sufficiently liquid to permit all trading. Changes in these assumptions may have a material impact on the back tested returns presented. Certain assumptions have been made for modeling purposes and are unlikely to be realized. No representations and warranties are made as to the reasonableness of the assumptions. This information is provided for illustrative purposes only.
Backtested performance is developed with the benefit of hindsight and has inherent limitations. Specifically, backtested results do not reflect actual trading or the effect of material economic and market factors on the decision making process. Since trades have not actually been executed, results may have under- or over-compensated for the impact, if any, of certain market factors, such as lack of liquidity, and may not reflect the impact that certain economic or market factors may have had on the decision-making process. Further, backtesting allows the security selection methodology to be adjusted until past returns are maximized. Actual performance may differ significantly from backtested performance.
Targeted returns presented reflect the investment adviser’s aspirational performance goals and are hypothetical but are being used as a benchmark to describe an investment strategy or objective to measure the success of the strategy. These targeted returns should not be relied upon as the only information received regarding these strategies because specific criteria and assumptions are not factored into the final results. All investors must consider their specific risk tolerances before any financial strategies are chosen for investment purposes.
- Projected returns reflect an investment adviser’s performance estimates, which is often based on historical data and assumptions. Projected returns are being used to predict a likely return. Tenjin AI is using the Monte Carlo simulation method. All projected returns do not take into consideration general market performance or economic conditions. All investors must consider their specific risk tolerances before any financial strategies are chosen for investment purposes.
- Tenjin AI investment methodology is based on the Multi-Factor Model and the algorithms encompass the whole stock of the universe. The stocks/ETFs are evaluated on the basis of multiple factors to ensure that only the top high-quality stocks have been considered and included in the strategy. In the next step, Tenjin evaluates the stocks that have a market cap e.g $20 Billion, liquidity of shares ( e.g ADV of 1MM shares ), and meets the sector and industry requirements (e.g VGT, VHT, VCR ) for ETFs the evaluation is on multiple factors such as ETFs that are having an AUM of $100 Million is considered. These ETFs should have an average daily volume of 10,000.Tenjin AI also refrain from investing in Leveraged investing and inverse ETFs. The next step after evaluating stocks/ETFs is the portfolio risk control. For both stocks and ETFs, Tenjin does it by finding less correlated assets or by selecting assets from various industries, sectors etc.
- Security selection disclosure; The securities recommended in clients accounts are publicly traded companies and are a part of S&P 500 Index. Although Tenjin AI believes its selection process identifies securities with high liquidity, Tenjin AI selection process does not guarantee the quality of a particular security or that it will 1) be profitable, 2) trade in a liquid fashion.
Tenjin AI reserves the right to change at any time the selection of securities that it recommends if, in Tenjin AI sole discretion, any security does not meet requirements for evaluating the universe of stocks or Proprietary algorithm.
Stocks/ETFs are only a type of securities product, and Tenjin AI generally does not make recommendations to Clients other types of securities products that an investor may wish to consider as part of his or her overall financial plan.
- The use of index-based data is used to provide the performance data that could be achieved by a portfolio, and is hypothetical in nature and the opinions expressed in the Report are our current opinions and may be subject to change from time to time without notice. Tenjin or any other persons connected with it do not accept any liability arising from the use of this document.
- Performance results were prepared by Tenjin, and have not been compiled, reviewed or audited by an independent accountant. Performance estimates are subject to future adjustment and revision. Investors should be aware that a loss of investment is possible. Account holdings are for illustrative purposes only and are not investment recommendations. Additional information, including (i) the calculation methodology; and (ii) a list showing the contribution of each holding to the portfolio’s performance during the time period will be provided upon request.
- The graph is hypothetical and based on our model backtest and does not represent actual trading. The 10.% market returns are for S&P 500.The time period for both returns are from 01/01/2018 to 01/07/2021.
Certain investments are not suitable for all investors. Before investing, consider your investment objectives and Tenjin’s fees. The rate of return on investments can vary widely over time, especially for long term investments. Investment losses are possible, including the potential loss of all amounts invested. Brokerage services are provided to Tenjin Clients by Interactive Brokers, an SEC registered broker-dealer and member FINRA/SIPC. Information provided by Tenjin Support is for informational and general educational purposes only and is not investment or financial advice.